| Barbati, one of the most picturesque villages on the island of Corfu
Pantokrator Hotel Corfu is located on the north-east coast of the corfu island, approximately 18 km from Corfu town and the international airport, next to Barbati Village, one of the most picturesque villages on the island of Corfu.
Barbati has a beach, which has been awarded a blue flag by the E.E.C. It is only 300 m away.
Facilities and the attractions of the area
- Quiet picturesque location with a crystal- clear water sea
- Possibility of sightseeing cruises
- Possibility of fishing, diving (scuba), biking, walking, horse riding and sports (water skiing, windsurfing, water paragliding)
- Restaurants, taverns, bars, discos, super markets
- Buses to Corfu town and Kassiopi run daily
- Taxis available around the clock
- Boat taxis to Corfu Town & Ipsos