Seabourn Encore explore and celebrate the beauty and culture of the Spanish archipelago, as well as the charming island of Madeira, between February and April 2022. In addition, the ship will make a 15-day trip along the coasts of the Mediterranean Sea from Lisbon To Athens, Greece, where it will be positioned for its deployment initially planned in the Eastern Mediterranean this summer. Guests in the spirit of a longer cruise to the the Canary Islands and the Mediterranean can enjoy a combined 22 or 26 day cruise offer in March and April, with all the ultra-luxurious Seabourn accessories for the trip, and a 10% discount to sweeten the two experiences. The new Canary Islands and Seabourn’s Mediterranean voyages will be open and available for booking from early Seabourn October 5, 2021.
In addition, Seabourn and Belinda King Creative Productions are expected to welcome Entertainment Partner Sir Tim Rice on board Seabourn Encore’s first return to service trip on February 19, 2022. Sir Tim Rice will appear live on stage to share career highlights, tell compelling stories and perform alongside the singers and dancers of Seabourn. In addition, Seabourn and Belinda King Creative Productions will present “The Kings”, an all-new contemporary male vocal group exclusive to the brand. The experience will be offered with limited commitments to present not only the best of modern musical theater, but also powerful pop / rock vocals, taking guests on a unique musical journey for a truly memorable evening. Performances of “The Kings” are currently scheduled on the February 19 and March 1, 2022 trips.
âThe Canary Islands are a tropical paradise for sun seekers and nature lovers, making it a great getaway this time of year. We saw the opportunity to bring Seabourn back in earlier than expected in these destinations rich in culture, history and renowned cuisine, and through our partnership with UNESCO, to help guests discover something special along the way, âsaid Josh leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “We are also looking forward to welcoming Sir Tim Rice back on board to celebrate the ship’s first voyage back into service, making this a very memorable vacation our guests will never forget. ”
Located near the coast of Morocco in North Africa, the Canary Islands were seen as a bridge between four continents, and therefore a critical navigation point. Each of the eight islands of the archipelago has its own unique personality, nature is the main attraction and even the most developed areas remain unspoiled and authentic. Destinations for Seabourn Encore understand Santa Cruz from La Palma, Puerto de la Estaca, Santa Cruz from Tenerife, San Sebastian de la Gomera, Las Palmas and Arrecife, plus a stopover in Funchal, Portugal.
Sailing west from Lisbon and the Atlantic coast of Portugal, Seabourn Encore will offer travelers a relaxing and rejuvenating journey through the site’s blue waters of the Mediterranean with visits to small ports that offer the best of their regions – including particularly distinctive cuisine, with shore excursions including opportunities to shop with the Seabourn chefs for fresh ingredients at local markets. Destinations include Barcelona, ââSpain; Valletta, Malta; Syracuse and Crotone, Italy; and Kerkira (Corfu), Sami, Thera (Santorini), and Naoussa on various islands off the coast of Greece.
Seabourn’s new voyages to the Canary Islands will provide guests with a plethora of activities to engage in and enjoy both on and off the ship. As an official UNESCO World Heritage cruise partner, Seabourn Encore will offer a multitude of options for guests to experience remarkable sites of culture and natural wonders at select ports of call, with ‘World Heritage Tours’ visiting World Heritage sites and ‘Discovery Tours’ with day trips exclusive and enhanced World Heritage land. For example, in the Canaries, join a Discovery tour of the North Island To Santa Cruz from La Palma; discover The beauty of El Hierro in Puerto de la Estaca; and take A hike in Garajonay National Park in San Sebastian de la Gomera, and more.
There will also be a wide selection of shore excursions at ports of call throughout the voyages, creating opportunities for guests to experience new places and cultures and to embark on new experiences. All shore excursions are carefully organized, led by the best local agents, and offer a choice of activities of different lengths, content and types.
Customers will also have the opportunity to go further in their journey with a choice of offer among the Seabourn trips collection. All Seabourn Journeys are superbly designed and choreographed with five star hotel stays and most meals included, and provide guests with new memories amid sites of wonder:
- UNESCO Lisbon, Fatima & Porto (4 days / 3 nights) will be offered before and after the cruise for guests embarking or disembarking in Lisbon. Sights and scenes throughout the trip include a visit to the religious site of Fatima to observe pilgrims and visit the Chapel of the Apparitions and the Sanctuary, as well as several UNESCO World Heritage sites in the historic center of Port including the town hall and the San Bento train station. Explore the Duoro Valley and be rewarded with a wine tasting, and visit the historic buildings of the University of Coimbra, among the oldest continuously operating universities in the world.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive boutique ships offer suite accommodation with ocean views; award-winning dinner; free premium spirits and fine wines available anytime; renowned service provided by an advanced crew; a relaxed and sociable atmosphere that makes customers feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new purpose-built ultra-luxury expedition ships coming in 2022 and 2023. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent in the world, traveling to more of 400 ports, including renowned towns and lesser known ports and refuges. The line is also the official cruise partner of Unesco World Heritage.
Seabourn guests experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading artists, dining, personal health and wellness services, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available to customers at 1-800-984-3225.
The ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern vessels including two under construction and is proud to be a member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a trademark of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE / LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is UNESCO’s official World Heritage cruise partner under a multi-year agreement to promote sustainable tourism to World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members and the people and communities our ships visit. .
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel picks by professional critics and savvy readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and CondÃ© Nast Traveler. Its stylish and distinctive cruise vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate vessels with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive and personalized service provided by a staff passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Organized trips to all seven continents offering award-winning experiences
- All suites facing the ocean, luxuriously appointed
- Free premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome champagne and free bar in the suite filled with your preferences
- Tipping is neither compulsory nor expected
- The best resort at sea masterfully designed
- World-class cuisine, further improved thanks to a culinary partnership with the chef Thomas keller
- All restaurants are free, dine where, when and with whom you want
- Seabourn Conversations, in touch with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn â¢, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations * ^
- Select useful and sustainable travel experiences as an official UNESCO cruise partner *
- Spa and wellness with Dr. AndrÃ© Weil, with an exclusive conscious living program *
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions â
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
* Optional programs, at an additional cost
^ Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
â Not available on board Seabourn Venture
Click to Tweet: [emailÂ protected]‘s #SeabournEncore is now back To service in February 2022 and will make new 10 and 11 day trips to Canary Islands and Mediterranean; open for booking October 5, 2021 #ExtraordinaryWorlds